Freehand & Balayage Technical Colouring (Queensferry)
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9:30am – 4.30pm
Demo & Do Workshop
Create balayage colour blends, contouring, melt looks, babylight placement, microlites and foilage using freehand techniques.
Create the ultimate colour results and master freehand colouring. Revive colour services in the salon with trend lead colour application techniques using time-saving methods to improve your service and boost the return on investment.
The master class will include:
- Freehand hair colouring using signature sectioning and painting patterns
- Selecting tools and equipment
- Colour melting
- Baby lights, microlights and bronding
- Colour contouring and blending
You will also receive a course manual
What you will need:
- 16 inch training head (ask us for recommendations), live models not accepted on course.
- A roll of foil and selection of colour products of your choice to work with.
- Set of combs, section clips, brushes
- All other equipment will be provided.
- Health & safety
- Hair preparation
- Demonstration and hands on activity using all colouring techniques
- Certificate ceremony
Must have a NVQ Hairdressing L2 or 2+ years colouring experience.
Must be 18+ years of age
Ideal for those who have completed the Essential Colour Skills.
Please bring proof of qualifications