City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General (Electrical Route)
Haverfordwest Training Academy
Duration: 1 year
Deposit of £700 followed by:
10 monthly payments of £350
It is recommended that your are a qualified level 2 Beauty Therapists and you have industry experience prior to attending this course.
You must hold a level 2 facial services qualification prior to attending.
Overview of qualification
Level 3 is ideal if you’ve worked in a salon, spa or similar job for some time, or have gained your Level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification. You may be a senior member of staff. You want to demonstrate specialist skills, focusing on salon or spa services.
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Provide body electrical treatments
- Provide facial electrical treatments
- Provide body massage treatments
- Provide electrical epilation treatments
Optional Units (2 units)
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of a business
- Provide single eyelash extension treatments
- Provide Indian head massage
- Carry out massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- Provide self tanning services
- Provide stone therapy treatments
You are required to attend weekly training sessions at our training academy on Monday days & evenings.
The course includes exams and practical assessments.