Advanced Technician – Brow & Lash Package
Duration: Course Package
Price: £625 (worth £695)
* If you feel that you require additional training after the completion of your course we can offer 1-2-1 tutor support to help you in any areas you would like to develop in. This will be charged at a rate of £20 per hour and can be arranged based on your individual needs.
*Any assessments or re-sits that take place outside of the planned course schedule will be charged at an additional rate of £20 per hour.
This course is designed for lash and brow technicians who have been working in the industry for at least 6 months and are confident at applying classic lashes. This course will help you to develop your skills and offer more advanced lash and brow services for your clients.
Russian Volume Lashes
Henna Brows & Lashes
Case Studies Required:
*see individual course requirements
Accredited with – FHT
Duration – Course Package
Cost – £625
Payment Plan Option:
Payment 1 £250
Payment 2 £250
Classic lashes/semi permanent lashes qualification
* see individual course requirements
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Contra-Indications & Contra-Actions
- Treatment Procedure
- After Care Advice
- Certification Ceremony
You will receive:
- Step by Step Manual
- Training Equipment Provided on The Day
- Full Insurable FHT Accredited Certificate
No kit is required as full stock will be provided during the session. Your Training Consultant will help advise you on what items are needed should you choose to source your own kit following the completion of the course.
To develop your skills further in beauty why not complete one of the following courses:
- Other course packages
Once you have completed your training you will become part of our HB Training Professional Community and will be granted access to our members exclusive Facebook page. In here you will receive ongoing support from our training experts and can share tips and advice amongst other working professionals. It will help you stay up to date with the latest industry trends, and be the first to see any of our new course releases!